Law firm advertising has had a chequered past. it is often instantly forgettable or overly critiqued. But not now. Langleys Solicitors has launched a bold new advertising campaign.
The firm’s Director of Marketing and BD Lee Grunnell shares with The Professionals the drivers behind this campaign and what it aims to achieve.
In this interview, Lee explains:
– How Langleys is looking to change perceptions of what it is like to work with and for a law firm.
– The need for a clearly defined brief.
– How the firm arrived at its bold visuals.
– How to engage and secure the buy-in of often conservative partners
– How to steer conversations away from “Do we like it” to “Does it work”.
– The need and what practical measures the firm is adopting.
– And how the campaign will evolve.