Branding agency Industry Partners has been shortlisted for seven awards at Transform Awards Europe 2024 for their work with five different clients.
· Best Visual Identity from the Professional Services Sector (Legal and Accountancy) – Birketts
· Best Creative Strategy (Business) – Chemistry Europe
· Best Visual Identity from the Professional Services Sector (Advisors and Consultants) – Chemistry Europe
· Best Visual Identity from the Professional Services Sector (Legal and Accountancy) – Nexia
· Best Brand Architecture Solution – Nexia
· Best Visual Identity from the Property, Construction and Facilities Management Sector – Rapleys
· Best Visual Identity from the Industrial, Basic Materials, Mining and Extractives Sector – Tata Steel Europe
Sholto Lindsay-Smith, Founder and Director, said: “It’s an honour to be shortlisted across a range of industries and markets once again this year. The Transform Awards celebrate the transformative power of brand strategy, creativity and design throughout Europe, recognising best practice in corporate, product and global brand development.
Debbie Spence, Managing Director, concluded: “The whole team is absolutely thrilled to have been recognised by such prestigious awards. To be shortlisted in seven different categories across a range of clients demonstrates the high standards, dedication and care that the team take on every single project.”
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on Wednesday 17 April, at The Brewery, Chiswell Street, Central London.
You can learn more about the projects that Industry carried out by reading the following case studies here.